Sacred Heart of Jesus

Powerful Prayer

Pray for 9 days or 9 hours straight...

O Jesus, who hast said, ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you, through the intercession of Mary, Thy Most Holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who hast said, all that you ask of the Father in my name, he will grant you, through the intercession of Mary, thy Most Holy Mother I humbly and urgently ask thy father in thy name that my prayer be granted.
(Make your request)

O Jesus, who hast said, Heaven and earth shall pass away but my word shall not pass, through the intercession of Mary, thy Most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer be granted.
(Make request)

Prayer of Thanksgiving:

I prostrate myself before thy holy image, O Most gracious Infant Jesus, to offer you my most fervent thanks for the blessings you have bestowed on me. I shall incessantly praise your ineffable mercy and confess that you alone are my God, my helper,and my protector. Henceforth, my entire confidence shall be placed in you! Everywhere I will proclaim aloud your mercy and generosity so that your great love and the great deeds which you perform through this miraculous image may be acknowledged by all.

May devotion to your holy Infancy increase more and more in the hearts of all christians, and may all who experience your assistance persevere with me in showing unceasing gratitude to your most holy infancy, to which be praise and glory forever. Amen.

Thank you Infant Jesus and the Sacred Heart of Jesus, for granting my request..

Bookmark and Share






Friday, August 23, 2013

Holy Land Jerusalem

Sponsored links



The Holy Land in Jerusalem...
Birth place of Jesus in Jerusalem
The Birthplace of Jesus in Jerusalem

Holy Land Garden of Tomb
Church of the Pater Noster
Church Interior 2
House of Peter, Church 
Houses 1
Synagogue
Synagogue
Gethsemane (11 images)
Garden of Gethsemane
Olive Trees 1
Olive Trees
It was here that the disciples slept while Jesus prayed and where ultimately he was captured and led away to be tried.
Olive Trees 2
Church of Mary Magdalene (10 images)
The Church of Saint Mary Magdalene is located on the western slope of the Mount of Olives, between the Catholic Garden of Gethsemane and Dominus Flevit.
Tomb of Jesus (11 images)
Tomb of Jesus inside the Church of Sepulcher.
Calvary (15 images)
Interesting Places (8 images)
The Calvary
St. Mary's Church

Saint Mary’s Church was located on the east side of Ashqelon near the “Jerusalem Gate.”  It was called Santa Maria Viridis, or St. Mary the Green—the “green” may refer to the color of the building material.
It was a Greek (Byzantine) church that functioned from the fifth century to 1191, when it was
Read More 

5 comments:

Followers