Sacred Heart of Jesus

Powerful Prayer

Pray for 9 days or 9 hours straight...

O Jesus, who hast said, ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you, through the intercession of Mary, Thy Most Holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who hast said, all that you ask of the Father in my name, he will grant you, through the intercession of Mary, thy Most Holy Mother I humbly and urgently ask thy father in thy name that my prayer be granted.
(Make your request)

O Jesus, who hast said, Heaven and earth shall pass away but my word shall not pass, through the intercession of Mary, thy Most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer be granted.
(Make request)

Prayer of Thanksgiving:

I prostrate myself before thy holy image, O Most gracious Infant Jesus, to offer you my most fervent thanks for the blessings you have bestowed on me. I shall incessantly praise your ineffable mercy and confess that you alone are my God, my helper,and my protector. Henceforth, my entire confidence shall be placed in you! Everywhere I will proclaim aloud your mercy and generosity so that your great love and the great deeds which you perform through this miraculous image may be acknowledged by all.

May devotion to your holy Infancy increase more and more in the hearts of all christians, and may all who experience your assistance persevere with me in showing unceasing gratitude to your most holy infancy, to which be praise and glory forever. Amen.

Thank you Infant Jesus and the Sacred Heart of Jesus, for granting my request..

Bookmark and Share






Wednesday, February 29, 2012

St. Therese of Child Jesus

Sponsored links



St. Therese of Child Jesus - Showering roses, when her signs, miracles happened.

Pray 24 Glory be's - Praising The Holy Trinity can be recite 24 times, each of the 9 days in thanksgiving for all the blessings and favors given to St. Therese of child Jesus during the 24 years of her life. Say "Glory be to the Father" then include St. Therese of Child Jesus pray for us.
A Novena should be recited daily for 9 days or nights.



St. Therese of the child Jesus, during your short life on earth you became a mirror of angelic purity, of love strong as death, and of wholehearted abandonment to God.
Now that you rejoice in the reward of your virtue, turn your eyes of mercy upon me, for i put all my confidence in you.

Obtain for me the grace to keep my heart and mind pure and clean like your own, and to abhor sincerely whatever may in anyway tarnish the glorious virtue of purity, so dear to our lord.
Most gracious Little Rose Queen, remember you promises of never letting any request made to you go unanswered of sending down a shower of roses, and of coming down to earth to do good.
Full of confidence in your power with the Sacred Heart, I implore your intercession in my behalf and beg of you to obtain the request I so ardently desire: (mention your request)

Holy Little Therese remember you promise to do good upon earth and shower down your roses

on those who invoke you, Obtain for me from God, the graces I hope for from his infinite goodness. Let me feel the power of your prayers in every need give me consolation in all bitterness of this life, and especially at the hour of death that I may be worthy to share eternal happiness with you in heaven. amen



1 comment:

  1. 2 John 1:6
    6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

    Playgroup Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Followers